3 Friars Crescent, North Lakes QLD 4509Contact Agent!!!
A Picture tells 1,000 words, but we've gone ahead and written them anyway!
House - North Lakes QLD
What can you say about this house that isn’t completely obvious in the photos?!? Let’s be honest, you’re probably still looking at them!
So, we can at least agree that this house is a visual success – “Aesthetically Amazeballs” even! So what can we add to the veritable “house-porn” that you have eventually managed to draw yourself away from?
Well, firstly, 3 Friars Crescent is a Bespoke Design and built to satisfy the builder himself – and his family of course! This builder in particular has made a very successful career from building gob-smackingly Attractive, Indulgent and Ambient homes which find their appeal with the segment of the North Lakes market that appreciates the non-cookie-cutter approach.
The approach here is to design a Home that takes advantage of the entire property, not just plonk four walls somewhere between the three fences and fill it with turf and “salt’n’pepper” gravel.
What results is a Warm, Inviting Tropical Oasis, surprisingly at home within it’s suburban environment. As much as the inside is attractive to the eye, the outside pulls your gaze further and completes the picture.
Now you’ve got some background, just in case you didn’t see the detail in the imagery, may we outline some of the important features that make this more than just a good looker:
In no particular order…
• The Gourmet Kitchen features Stone Bench tops, Built-in Dishwasher and Microwave. Very popular and highly sought after are Island Stoves where the Flue can provide a centre-point, integrating cooking with the living space
• 9ft Ceilings, let’s be honest… a must
• The Neutral Colour Scheme delivers a blank canvas palette upon which to add Personality – you’ll no doubt have noticed how well the colours Pop!
• The Master Suite enjoys the best view – over the pool, and comes complete with the kind of Ensuite you’d expect from a Balinese resort – if you haven’t been to Bali, don’t worry, you can stay at home instead.
• Continuing the Holiday-esque theme, the alfresco sets the mood for entertaining and relaxing, meandering from the living spaces inside to the Salt Water Swimming Pool and Timber Sun Deck beyond.
• Ducted Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans and the high ceilings will ensure you won’t “NEED” the swimming pool – you’ll be swimming on a “WANT’ only basis.
You can see we’ve had a lot of fun writing this particular property blurb. It is ambient and warm as well as functional and convenient but above all else, the pictures really do most of the talking.
Get in quick to register your interest, this is genuinely one of those Homes that won’t last long!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 512 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling